Here at SongRise Studios, I aim to not only help my students and singers gain confidence and control of their vocals; I also foster community.
One of the pros of having one-on-one lessons is that you get undivided attention and can focus on your own progress. However, that also means there aren't any other people (besides your teacher) to give you feedback or perspective. I aim to counteract this by offering many opportunities for my students to mingle and get to know each other, both in casual and more structured ways.
Below is a breakdown of all the things I offer in, and in addition lessons:
- Singing Lessons for all levels of experience!
- Learn the basics of singing in a fun and safe environment
- Hands-on approach to contemporary singing
- See tangible improvement in your voice
- Ear Training
- Tailored to students' specific goals
- Learn microphone technique
- Turn stage fright into stage presence!
- Master a song
- Build a set list
- Learn to write your own music
- We offer 3 different types of student showcases and performance opportunities
- Record demos
- Social media marketing training
- Networking and growing your audience
- Booking shows
- Workshops: Performance, Songwriting, Music Business, Marketing
Want to learn more?
please feel free to Contact me!
Please allow up to 48 for a response.